A Customized Smile Makeover Can Rejuvenate Your Appearance
A smile makeover is a customized plan designed to address each patient's unique aesthetic goals. The team at Redlands Family Dentistry uses detailed photographs and x-rays to understand patients' needs and offer targeted treatments. Many treatments can be performed in just a single visit, and each plan can always be customized to a patient's budget. With two or more combined treatments, a patient can enjoy a brighter, more youthful smile. To find out if you are a candidate for a smile makeover, schedule a consultation at Redlands Family Dentistry today.
What Is a Smile Makeover?
Before your smile makeover, Dr. Frederick Hoffer or Dr. Grace Kim will provide a complete consultation. You will discuss your aesthetic objectives and other treatment goals. Your dentist will also examine your teeth and health history to ascertain the right treatments for you. A smile makeover will involve two or more cosmetic treatments. Options include:
- Porcelain Veneers: These thin, custom-crafted shells of porcelain are attached to the front of your teeth. They can conceal numerous imperfections.
- Teeth Whitening: Peroxide-based whitening gel can safely and effectively break down the chemical bonds between stains. One treatment regimen can dramatically lighten your smile.
- Dental Crowns: Custom-made dental crowns can improve the appearance of irregular or disproportionate teeth. They can also conceal severe cosmetic blemishes.
- White Fillings: If old metal fillings are starting to show through your teeth, Dr. Hoffer or Dr. Kim can replace them with tooth-colored composite. This material will protect the natural color of your smile.
- Gum contouring: If you have excess or uneven gum tissue, it can make your teeth look crooked or disproportionate. Your dentist can remove a very small amount of tissue with a highly precise surgical laser.
In some cases, Dr. Terri Neufeld may also recommend orthodontic care, like clear aligners, to correct misaligned teeth.
Our Approach to Smile Makeovers
Our dentists want to provide stunning, natural-looking results. Of course, the treatment will address the appearance of your teeth. However, your dentist will also consider other factors. For example, he or she will examine your lip line, facial shape, jaw angle, and eye symmetry. Then your dentist will design a makeover that enhances your smile and maintains the natural beauty of your face.
Advanced Technology and Planning
For truly outstanding results, Dr. Hoffer and Dr. Kim use the latest imaging and diagnostic tools. Our intraoral and digital cameras create detailed, precise images. Using these tools, your dentist can closely examine the structure and health of your teeth. He or she can also use these pictures to keep you up-to-date regarding your dental care. Our digital x-rays also yield detailed images of individual teeth and your entire jaw. Digital imaging involves negligible radiation exposure, so it is safer than the traditional x-ray process. We can also provide highly lifelike crowns and veneers using our CEREC® system and our in-house lab. Thanks to our extremely precise treatment planning, you will enjoy a dazzling smile that could last the rest of your life.
Schedule a Consultation
Contact our office to learn more about smile makeovers and to schedule your pre-treatment consultation.